Good Easter weekend. Took heaps of unnecessary crap off the bike.

Took off the rear pillion seat, grab rail, some reflectors & brackets.

Repositioned the rear indicators to the extra factory holes on the sides of the rear fender.

Also pushed the handlebars forward. Feels less cramped now.

I took off the left hand side chrome pod thing.

It had a little fuse(?) on a bracket in there which I repositioned under the tank, sharing a bolt with something else.

Then, with the help of my mate Scott on the air tools, we removed the inner centre pipe at the end of the exhausts.

Fiddly job but we got there in the end.

Sounds better, not an amazing increase in sound. But definately a bit gruntier through the gears.

Here is one of the little stubborn bitches we removed.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s